Monday, October 17, 2011

Good times...

Dog days of summer are supposed to be gone but a few hot days still linger here and there. It was beautiful this weekend and I was able to enjoy Fall For Greenville without sweating too many buckets at the outdoor festival. That would not be good for me during my natural hair journey!
I spent quite a lot of time people watching, like I always do and as usual, folks didn't disappoint this weekend. Where is our fashion sense or is there none anymore? Makes me think I can just put on whatever no matter how it fits! My, my, my and not in the Johnny Gill sense of the word. I did enjoy spending time with my Soror and her 5 month old son who is amazing. Thankfully, I've not been bitten by the baby bug but I enjoyed watching this wonderful little boy discover the world. I've come to the realization, painfully I might add, that I must stop and enjoy life and spend time with my family and friends now. I always say I don't have time but doggone it, I'll do it before it kills me! My dog sang a song for me this weekend. His vocals are getting stronger. Lol! This time he's chosen Miss Independent by NeYo. He's a funny pup. I'm glad he chose me...

Until next time, I remain...
SimplyDione

No comments: