Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Republican National Convention was...

...the cheesiest low blow action I've seen in a long time. I viewed the Palin speech just now with a serious feeling of downright disgust. I've never seen so many wax faced country folks wearing big ole Texas J.R. Ewing hats in one place. They look dead I tell ya! Dead mannequins hanging out at the convention! The arrival of the hurricane on the 1st day should have been fair warning. The convention did not need to go on!! The one's that didn't look dead looked like the were starved for SOME kind of attention! Who the heck wears a button that says "Our state is voting for the HOT CHICK"?!?!? Don't get me wrong, I'M NOT ANGRY... I'm disappointed in how totally classless tonight's speeches were. This convention is on a whole different level and I don't mean on a higher pedestal than last week's DNC... In my humble opinion, the McCain-Palin ticket needs to work on trying to create a better America rather than collaborating to come up with put down after put down of Obama. CLASS-LESS! This came even after Obama defended Palin and told the media her 17 year old unmarried pregger daughter should be off limits for media discussion... The choices the GOP are making and the stance they are taking and the non-tasteful manners they are showing the rest of America does NOT endear their camp to me nor should it to anyone with half a brain. Even their venue is cheesy. What was up with those images of America they were showing in the background?? Two words :-) CHEE-SY!!!!! What y'all need to do is get some serious sex education over there in Alaska so PALIN's state wouldn't rank at almost the #1 state for sexually transmitted diseases! Low Blow that you Hockey Mom!

Ok! I'm dog dead tired and have tons of work to do and should NOT be blogging right now but hey, I feel better now...

4 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Girl, the only thing missing from that convention was bar b qued possum and barn yard animals running around. It was ultra red neck.

ShellyShell said...

I watched that mess and I was disgusted. Just to look in the audience and see sooooo many of the others hootin for her. Then when I did see the few(36)of the darker persuasion I wanted to dive into the tv and choke the shyt out of them! They should be happy they weren't put on a bit and used as bbq!

Keith said...

I watched that crap and fell asleep. That's usually what one does after hearing fairy tales isn't it? -lololol.

Dione said...

BCU- Red Neck?!?! Haaaaa! It WAS! When they showed Palin's 5 or 6 year old daughter lick her entire hand and rub the baby's hair to make it stay down, I was like OMG! That is usually cute, but on her, it was just ewww... Yeah, I was waiting on em to start singing Dixie...

ShellyShell- Those of our persuasion WERE used as the BBQ only they didn't know it! The GOP had gotten together earlier and said we gon roast us some coon tonight yawl! We gon let em be up on the TV screen to make it look like they part of us but oohhh when they step they foot out them doors, it's on!!

Keith- Haaaaa! I WANTED to fall asleep but my curiosity got the best of me. I HAD to see what this woman was about being that she made the trip all the way from Alaska and all. uh;eese. They live in a fairy tale... and they a'int even fooling me with that whole 17 year old is going to marry the baby daddy ish!! Did you see em on stage? She was trying her best to keep hold of his hands. He looked like he had never been in that monkey suit before and if any loud noise happened, he was going to BOLT out the door!! Don't get me started on McLame!! He looked like Casper the Ghost...